EK series of control valves are primarily used to control
the operating direction of pneumatic cylinders and air motors.
The use of a two- or three-position, four-way valve allows
a double-acting cylinder to extend or retract upon the actuation
of the valve operators. A three-way valve is primarily used
to activate a single-acting cylinder. The EK Series of valves
is available with a wide range of solenoid, mechanical, and
air powered operators.
Features and Benefits
- Rugged solenoid, air, manual, or mechanical operators
- Lightweight, one-piece aluminum spool and seal assembly
- Low-friction, elastomer-lip seals promote trouble-free
- Segmented latch-type detent.
- Shock-absorbent bumpers enhance performance.
- Positive port identification eases installation.
- Solenoid pilot operators mean smoother operation.
- The epoxy coating extends service life.
- Packaging machinery
- Winding applications
- Clamping fixtures