Gear rack, when used with spur gears, converts rotary motion into linear motion. Gear rack from Boston Gear is designed to operate with our stock 14 1/2° and 20° PA spur gears.
Often, gear rack is modified to fit specific applications. This may include drilling and tapping mounting holes, cutting to specific lengths or matching ends of two pieces of rack to create a continuous length longer than stock.
- Boston Gear's gear rack comes in 14 1/2° and 20° PA to suit a wide range of application requirements.
- Stocked in 4ft and 6ft lengths
- The choice of 48 to 3 DP meets an equally diverse array of needs.
- Length tolerance allows ends to be matched for easy modification.
- Our in-stock inventory of nylon, and steel ensures availability - and compatibility.
- Because it is perfectly matched to Boston Gear's spur gears, our gear rack promises superior performance.