Boston Gear offers a complete line of AC motors to complement the industry's broadest line of enclosed gear drives. From 1/2 to 10 HP, Boston has a motor to suit your specific application. And our Guaranteed Same Day Shipment Program will keep your machines running.
- AC motors are available from 1/2 to 10 HP
- IP69K Certified
- These motors are ideally suited for use in environments where dust or other particles can't enter the louvers through the bottom.
- NEMA design motors are offered in both C-Face for mounting to enclosed gear drives and in rigid base models.
- Motor cooling is efficiently accomplished by a fan blade mounted to the motor start which circulates air over the outside housing of the motor.
- TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled)
- Conforms to EISA efficiency standards
- Inverter Duty
- Class F insulation
- Class “B” rise @ 1.15 service factor
- Epoxy-coated windings
- Internally-locked bearings to eliminate unwanted axial movement
- UL Certified
- Wire leads sealed to housing port
- O-Rings between end bells and housing
- Laser-marked motor data for 50 Hz and 60 Hz
- 4-Quadrant drain holes to remove internal condensation
- Conduit box able to rotate in 90° increments
- Rubber gasket to seal off conduit cover
- Numbered motor leads for quick and easy installation
- Smooth exterior with no mounting feet
- Double lip shaft seals
- Value engineered for washdown performance