R1000 Series Bevel Gear Drives
Our R1000 bevel gear drives feature compact, rugged construction and precision-forged, straight-tooth bevel gears, making them ideal for industrial applications where low-speed/ high-torque drives are required.
- Straight-tooth bevel gears have teeth that are made from precision-forged alloy steel for maximum strength, as well as case hardened for increased durability.
- Input and output shafts are constructed from ground and polished heat-treated alloy steel to further enhance the overall toughness of these drives.
- Precision-machined, one-piece, quality cast-iron housings mean less maintenance and greater reliability.
- For greater support and rigidity, all shafts are supported by two tapered-roller bearings, while several models offer a straddle design with the gears supported on both sides.
- Double-lip, garter-spring-type oil seals are use to retain lubricants and block foreign-matter contamination for extended life.
- Flush-type vented-filler plugs with sintered-bronze breather inserts further reduce contamination.
- All drives are furnished with keys for projecting shafts to assure quick installation.
- Boston Gear's Guaranteed Same Day Shipment Program ensures that you get what you need when you need it.