Ratiotrol® DCX controllers statically convert single phase AC line power to regulated DC for non-regenerative, adjustable speed armature control of shunt-wound and permanent-magnet DC motors. These units are ideal for simple MRO modifications to existing drives or for installation in OEM equipment to provide variable speed motor operation with traditional Boston Gear reliability. In addition, these controls feature a number of exclusive advantages. For example, built-in trimpots offer immediate access to a broad range of horsepower settings. And with a selection of four enclosed models, two panel-front models for installation in OEM control cabinets, and three chassis models with up to 3 HP capability and companion optional accessories, Boston Gear's Radiotrol® DCX controllers meet virtually every need.
- 1/12 - 3 HP controllers suit a variety of applications.
- 115 or 230 VAC single phase designs satisfy diverse configurations.
- Tach feedback promotes efficiency.
- Reversing models offer increased accuracy.
- Current limits promote safe operation.
- Compact "micro drives" mean a good fit in almost any situation.
- Budget pricing makes this product line a smart buy.
- Standard options make these controllers modifiable for greater flexibility.
- Open-chassis models.
- Local and remote-control models create versatility.
- The UL Listed or UL Recognized designations mean product reliability.