Pneumatic Control Valves
Boston Gear's EK series of control valves are primarily used to control the operating direction of pneumatic cylinders and air motors. The use of a two- or three-position, four-way valve allows a double-acting cylinder to extend or retract upon the actuation of the valve operators. A three-way valve is primarily used to activate a single-acting cylinder. The EK Series of valves is available with a wide range of solenoid, mechanical, and air powered operators.
- Rugged solenoid, air, manual, or mechanical operators increase durability.
- Lightweight, one-piece aluminum spool and seal assembly mean versatility.
- Low-friction, elastomer-lip seals promote trouble-free operation.
- Segmented latch-type detent.
- Shock-absorbent bumpers enhance performance.
- Positive port identification eases installation.
- Solenoid pilot operators mean smoother operation.
- The epoxy coating extends service life.
- Ports 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2"PTF
- 3-Way/2-Position, 4-Way/2-Position, 4-Way/3-Position
- Solenoid, air, manual, mechanical operators
- Inline Body
- Spool type
- CV Range 1.4 - 1/7