Pneumatic Air Preparation
Boston Gear's 11 lines of (FRLs) air-preparation products, including air filters, oil removal filters, regulators, lubricators, and pressure gauges, among others, are used to clean and condition the air in a pneumatic system. Commonly referred to as a FRLs (Filter, Regulator, and Lubricator), they are designed to clean the air of solid water particles and dirt, regulate air pressure, and provide oil lubrication to the downstream components. All are available as individual components or as assembled combination units, and they are all available through our Guaranteed Same Day Shipment Program.
- Screw-on bowls reduce maintenance time.
- Cleanable filter elements simplify maintenance, reduce costs, and promote reliability.
- The choice of manual or automatic drains extends versatility.
- Oil or mist-type lubrication means smoother operation.
- Non-rising knobs on regulators maintain user settings
- Relieving style regulators
- Body and bowls are lightweight, yet rugged
- Available in four basic sizes: 1/8" to 1 1/2" port sizes
- Maximum operating conditions: 250 psig, 175°F
- Available filter elements: 5, 25, 40, 50, 75 & 100 micron
- Available pressure ranges
- 5 to 50 psig
- 5 to 150 psig
- 5 to 250 psig
- Automatic or manual drains
- Die-cast body and bowls