Pulleys & Timing Belts
Boston Gear's HTD® timing belts combine the advantages of a flat belt with the positive-grip features of chain and gear drives. As the timing belt travels over the teeth of the pulley, there is no slippage like there is with flat belts. Since only a minimal amount of belt tension is required to prevent this slippage, the bearing loads on the driving shaft is reduced. And unlike gear and chain drives, which require lubrication, these timing belts need none, which make them easy to operate and easy to maintain.
Our timing belts and pulleys come in a wide selection of ratios and center distances, to ensure a fit for every situation.
- Brass, Iron & Steel
- Bore Sizes from 3/16" to 3/4"
- Complete with Standard Setscrews
- Neoprene - Nylon Covered, Fiberglass Reinforced
- Ambient Temperature Range - –18°C TO +85°C18
- Breaking Strength - 6 mm WIDTH – 74.4 KGS , 9 mm WIDTH – 111.6 KGS
- Aluminum Alloy - Clear Anodized
- Complete with Setscrews
Miniature HTD® Timing Belts
Timing Belt Pulleys