Centric Centrigard™ CGC Series Overload Clutch
The Centric CGC clutch is a compact roller detent clutch that provides high value in an economical package. This single position, bi-directional, mechanical clutch limits the transmitted torque to the preset value and provides zero backlash. Packaging applications need a compact detent clutch that is durable enough to provide accurate torque control over thousands of torque overloads. Adjustable detent clutches provide rotational timing and torque control that is more accurate than friction type products.
- Compact design with fewer components
- Widest torque range in its class: 50 to 1,200 in. lbs.
- Fully automatic reset
- Roller Detent
- Bi-directional single position clutch
- Hardened components rated for thousands of overloads
- Maximum torque limit stop
- Corrosion resistant hard-anodized housing
- Durable stainless steel limit switch plate/trip plate for remote overload detection
- Bored to size (1.250 inch max. bore size)
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Torq/Gard Interchange