Anti-Friction Ball Bearings
Boston Gear's comprehensive line of unmounted, inch-size ball bearings are designed to meet diverse manufacturing and budget requirements, adding value and choice to your power transmission purchases. And design engineers will appreciate the freedom to choose from a wide range of quality bearing products designed to resolve numerous application problems.
In addition, the bearings offered by Boston Gear may be selected according to finish or accuracy. Ground bearings are available in radial and thrust designs and are recommended for applications requiring greater speeds and loads and where quiet operation is essential. Unground bearings are designed for applications where speeds and loads are moderate and the requirements for running accuracy and noise level do not warrant more expensive ground bearings.
- Honed raceways offer quieter, smoother operation while maximizing life span.
- Low friction seals provide protection from foreign matter.
- Double-sealed and double-shielded bearings are grease packed for durability.
- The 6900 Series is offered with and without flange assembly for greater versatility.
- The availability of sheaves for use with chain, belts, wire and rope increases purchasing and maintenance convenience.