Spiral & Screw Augers
2000 Series Stainless Steel Gear Drives
Boston Gear stainless steel,right angle helical bevel gear drives are designed to meet the demands of washdown applications including dairy, bakery and meat spiral heating and cooling racks, conveyors and palletizes.
Units feature a 316 Series stainless steel housing with domed crown and rounded corners for superior washdown runoff in harsh environments where high-pressure caustic solvents and cleaners are utilized.
With the premium efficiency of ground helical gearing (98% per gear mesh) and increased tooth contact area, SS2000R helical bevel drives are ideal for use in high torque applications with continuous or high duty cycle operations, high-ratio reduction, and limited access installations where long life is a necessity.
- Output torque up to 7.700 lb.in. (870 Nm)
- Input power to 10 HP (7.5 kW)
- Unique mounting registers and keyless tapered bushings allow for fast and easy installation.
- Automatic entrapment of wear debris
- Large diameter oil fill/drain holes
- Synthetic lubrication O-rings for high leak and ingress resistance
- Large assortment of shaft options
- Variety of optional hollow bore sizes and input styles