Meat & Poultry
700 Series PosiVent® Option
The PosiVent® features a unique pressure equalization system designed to keep water, washdown solution and other contaminants out of gearboxes in food processing applications. With this patent-pending design, gearbox failure associated with contaminants such as bakery dust entering and breaking down lubricants and causing premature failure is prevented.
- Units are universally designed for any mounting position and lubricated with KluberSYNTH UH1 6-460
- Unique single seam design provides trouble free performance
- Boston Gear's standard lifetime warranty
- USDA approved finishes are available in BostKleenTM and Stainless BostKleenTM
- Ideal for dusty environments, washdown applications, and extreme temperatures
- To order specify the letter "Z" for the vent option, in the 700 series catalog number.