Centric Trig-O-Matic™ ORC Series
The Trig-O-Matic’s unique “Trigger” action design disconnects the load at the instant an overload occurs and at the exact torque limit you set. When the overload condition is corrected, the clutch resets at the exact cycle point and torque at which it released.
The ORC Series Trig-O-Matic Overload Clutch is available in two models: the Standard Model S and the Fully Automatic Model F. Both provide single position engagement and a means to signal an overload condition. Each model is available in various sizes and types to adapt to your drive train. They incorporate reliability, repeatability and adjustability to protect your machinery from costly damage or downtime.
- Bi-directional operation
- Single positioning for re-engagement at the exact cycle point at which it released
- Limit switch actuation for remote detection of overload condition
- Completely enclosed for dirty applications
- Automatic or manual reset
- Various configurations for direct and indirect drives
- Six sizes to accommodate various bore and torque ranges