Why do food processors love Boston Gear’s stainless-steel solutions? Visit our booth at Food Northwest 2023 to find out why!
The Pacific Northwest may be rainy, but that’s OK – we’re bringing our waterproof stainless steel powertrain solutions to Food Northwest 2023!
Joined by fellow Regal Rexnord brands Bauer Gear Motor and Micron, Boston Gear engineers and product specialists are displaying a range of motion control and power transmission solutions this week at the annual Food Northwest Process & Packaging Expo in Portland, Oregon.
Our industry-leading brands offer speed reducers, gear drives, gear heads, and gear motors for washdown duty and standard applications.
You can find our brands at booth #421. Products on display include:
- SS700 Series Worm Gear Speed Reducer by Boston Gear
- SS2000R Helical Bevel and SS2000 Helical Inline Gear Drive by Boston Gear
- HiflexDRIVEs Helical Bevel Geared Motor by Bauer Gear Motor
- AquaTRUE Planetary Gearhead by Micron
- Stainless Steel Mounted Bearings by Boston Gear
- Boston Gear SS700 Reducers for Lettuce Mixing System
- Boston Gear QC700 Reducers for Seafood Processing Equipment
- BK06 Series Geared Motors for Pizza Packaging Line Conveyors
- Bauer Gear Motor BK Series for Wastewater Sedimentation Tanks
Why do many of the world’s leading food processors and OEMs choose our products?
Because of our comprehensive lineup of efficient, cost-effective stainless steel and specially coated components together with extensive application expertise. You can talk directly with our engineers and product specialists at booth #421 at Food Northwest. Not at this show? Click here to fill out our contact form. You can also follow Boston Gear on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter for updates.