shaft collars are available in several configurations to
meet a variety of design requirements.
- The setscrew collar is an economical choice when simple
positioning on a shaft is desired. However, it is not
recommended for high axial loads or when repositioning
could be required.
- The threaded clamp collar provides a higher axial
holding force and can be relocated easily but requires
- The 1-piece clamp collar provides a more uniform holding
force on the shaft and can be repositioned easily.
- The 2-piece clamp collar provides a higher and more
uniform holding force, and can accept a greater
variance in the
shaft diameters and be assembled to the shaft
without the need to slide it on.
Features and Benefits
- A variety
of styles meets a variety of needs:
- Threaded clamp
- 1-Piece clamp
- 2-Piece clamp
- Boston Gear shaft collars are cost effective.
- Washdown, USDA/FDA approved nylon styles are ideal
for washdown environments.
- All shaft collars are in stock for immediate
- Boston Gear shaft collars come in zinc
plated or stainless steel for superior
- Agricultural implements
- Office machines
- Exercise equipment
- Printing presses