wide variety of shaft accessories offers a solution for virtually
- Our line of couplings includes four products used
to connect shafts with up to 3° of angular misalignment and
up to 1/32" of lateral misalignment. In addition,
couplings facilitate the transmission of loads
from light duty to heavy shock loading. We also
of couplings that connect two shafts that are in
alignment with each other.
- Universal Joints
- Boston Gear offers two series of universal joints
that are able to transmit motion and power between
that are up to 30° apart.
- Shaft Collars
- Our shaft collars can be used to hold any object
in place on a shaft.
- Timing Belts and Pulleys
- Boston Gear's timing belts and pulleys are used
to transmit torque with no slippage.
Features and Benefits
- Couplings for connecting two shafts satisfy a wide range
of design and maintenance needs.
- Couplings for misalignment make it possible resolve
- Universal joints for two shafts up to 30° apart
facilitate efficient power transmission in an even broader
variety of equipment configurations.
- Shaft collars permit greater flexibility.
- Timing belts and pulleys ensure greater performance
- Agricultural implements
- Pumps and compressors
- Machine tools
- Gear boxes
- Material handling equipment