||Boston Gear air
motors are ideal for applications where electric and hydraulic
motors can not be used. They are compact, lightweight sources
of smooth, vibration-free power. They stop and start almost
instantly. They provide variable torque and speed without
the use of complicated controls and can operate in hot, corrosive,
and wet environments without damage. They are unaffected
by continuous stalling or overloads. They are instantly reversible
and explosion-proof, and are all supplied with a NEMAC-face
for use with our speed reducers. And finally, vane air motors
are available via Boston Gear's innovative Guaranteed
Same Day Shipment Program.
Features and Benefits
- These units can be used in ambient temperatures up to
250°F for significant operational reliability.
- They offer maximum horsepower with minimum size and
weight for increased efficiency.
- They can be stalled or overloaded for long periods of
time without damage for greater durability.
- Our vane air motors provide no-shock starts to enhance
- Self-sealing vanes provide superior performance and
- Because these units operate in all positions, they
are uniquely flexible.
- Car washes
- Rotary index tables
- Drive belt conveyors
- Packaging machinery