- Straight-tooth bevel gears have teeth that are made from precision-forged alloy steel for maximum strength, as well as case hardened for increased durability.
- Input and output shafts are constructed from ground and polished heat-treated alloy steel to further enhance the overall toughness of these drives.
- Precision-machined, one-piece, quality cast-iron housings mean less maintenance and greater reliability.
- For greater support and rigidity, all shafts are supported by two tapered-roller bearings, while several models offer a straddle design with the gears supported on both sides.
- Double-lip, garter-spring-type oil seals are use to retain lubricants and block foreign-matter contamination for extended life.
- Flush-type vented-filler plugs with sintered-bronze breather inserts further reduce contamination.
- All drives are furnished with keys for projecting shafts to assure quick installation.
- Boston Gear's Guaranteed Same Day Shipment Program ensures that you get what you need when you need it.
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.