- A selection comprising seven common sizes permits use in many different applications.
- The Standard NEMA C-face input flange increases adaptability, allowing the 600 Series to be mounted to any industry standard motor.
- Single, double, and triple reduction models provide a wide array of ratios for increased versatility.
- Base-mount and output-flange-mount models further increase versatility.
- The 600 Series is assembled in Boston Gear's ISO 9001-certified facility to ensure precise quality control.
- Washdown-duty models, which are well-suited to wet and corrosive environments, add flexibility.
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.