the industry's first stock single phase DC drive in the early
1960s, Boston Gear has installed hundreds of thousands of
DC drives for virtually every application imaginable. In
fact, Boston Gear DC drives are the cornerstone of the Boston
Gear electrical product line. With single regenerative and
non-regenerative styles available, there is a drive available
to suit every need. For guidance on which model would provide
optimum efficiency and economy, just call your Customer Service
Representative or your local distributor. All our CSRs are
factory trained to offer the most reliable advice possible
on the purchase of your next electronic motion control component.
Features and Benefits
- Six different product families answer any application
- Ratiopax - our most basic DC drive
- DCX - our newest DC drive
- Beta II - the industry workhorse
- Beta Plus - offers plenty of options for enhanced
- VE Plus: expands our Beta offering to 5 HP
- VED: our digital model
- 1/12 through 5 HP, plus 90 and 180 volt units meet a
range of configuration needs.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Backed by the industry's most responsive delivery
programs, our DC drives arrive on-time every time.
- A complete selection of complementary products satisfies
virtually all drive-train system needs.
- DC Motors
- Tachometer generators
- Remote stations
- Clutches and brakes
- Worm gear and helical enclosed gear drives.
- Shrink wrap machines
- Packaging machinery
- Wire drawing equipment