- These units can be used in ambient temperatures up to 250°F for significant operational reliability.
- They offer maximum horsepower with minimum size and weight for increased efficiency.
- They can be stalled or overloaded for long periods of time without damage for greater durability.
- Our vane air motors provide no-shock starts to enhance safety.
- Self-sealing vanes provide superior performance and longer life.
- Because these units operate in all positions, they are uniquely flexible.
- 1/2 To 7 HP
- 4 and 6 vanes reversible
- 4 vanes rotate counter-clockwise
- Maximum recommended operating pressure: 100 psig
- Speed variation: 300 - 3000 RPM
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.