- The 700 Series' large oil reservoir provides efficient heat dissipation and lubrication for longer operating life.
- Its multi-position mounting flexibility allows for installation in virtually any position.
- Housings are straddle-milled, top and bottom, for precise alignment of horizontal and vertical bases.
- Internal baffles assure positive, leak-free venting.
- The 700 Series' rugged housing, fabricated of fine-grained, gear-quality cast iron, provides maximum strength for maximum durability, as well as greater precision during worm and gear alignment.
- Boston Gear's 700 Series high-strength bronze worm gear is straddle mounted between heavy-duty tapered roller bearings to increase thrust and overhung load capacities, sizes 713-760.
- Our 700 Series' high-strength steel output shaft assures capacity for high torque and overhung loads.
- Pipe plugs allow easy fill, level, and drain in any mounting position.
- The 700 Series' super-finished oil-seal diameters on both input and output shafts extend seal life.
- Both 2D and 3D CAD drawings are available in our eCatalog.
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.
700 Series Gearbox Lubrications